Drawn: Pekka Lehtonen
This page lists some shematics I've drawn. Not all of them are my own design. Designers own the rights for their stuff and I hope no one gets offended. I've mentioned the designers name in the schematics if it has been available at the time. Feel free to send in questions or commets about these.
- CCS biased PI - Heresy for some and a wery neat way to bias a PI for others. Simulated but untested. Exersize caution.
- Blocking Prevention - an idea on how to prevent blocking and cross over distortion in a push pull tube power amp. Maybe works or maybe doesn't. Have not tested yet.
- Gr3ts Duo Jet - Traced out of a photo on the web. Might not be accurate. File is in dwg-format.
- MicroDrive - a nice beginner project.
- Leader - my take on the RAT/Dist+ subject. Maybe I actually should finish this some day...
- Shematic and layout to a MIDI controller found here: